Entry closes 23rd August for 13th October 2019
There are currently (now 2) places still available to run for Invest in ME Research in the London Royal Parks Half Marathon on Sunday 13 October 2019. The charity has 12 places in total and 9 people are already signed up for the team, so if you know anyone who might like to join Team IiMER for this event please let them know of this opportunity – details here.
Contact Details for IiMER
- Invest in ME Research Charity Nr. 1153730
- Address: PO Box 561 Eastleigh Hampshire SO50 0GQ
- Phone: 02380 643736 / 07759 349743
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be another great opportunity for the charity to raise awareness of its strategy of funding high-quality biomedical research and the development of a UK/European Centre of Excellence for ME – and raise awareness of the need for biomedical research into this disease.
- This Royal Parks Half Marathon route winds through four Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and The Green Park) in all their autumnal splendour.
- There are 16000 runners in the marathon.
- The course is 13.1 miles (21 km) long.
- The route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Details here: investinme.org/IIMER-Newslet-1903-01RPHM.shtml
To past and future members of Team IiMER Royal Parks Half –
thank you for supporting Invest in ME Research!