To celebrate the fifth anniversary of Walk for ME annual event for May ME Awareness, the team will donate £5 to the first 5 people who set up fundraising pages and join the Walk for ME 2017 team on JustGiving.
They wrote –
We’ll also donate £50 to the first page to reach £50!
Hope you’ll come and join the team.
Happy 2017 from Ian, Sarah-Louise and Luke x
To support our fundraising for Invest in ME through Walk for ME 2017, follow the instructions below on how to set up your page on JustGiving and join the Walk for ME 2017 team below. You can also follow the Walk for ME 2017 event on Facebook for all their news and updates!
1. Go to www.justgiving.com and click on “make your page”
2. Select ‘Personal challenge’
2. Either log in to your justgiving account or click “No – I’m new” to set one up
3. Search for the ME charity you wish to support (please select Invest in ME to support our cause – https://www.justgiving.com/investinm-e)
4. Click on personal challenge and follow the online steps
5. Choose your justgiving web address
6. Click on “create your page”
7. Personalise your page. You can say who you are walking for and why you are walking
8. Then go to www.justgiving.com/teams/walkforme2017 scroll down and click on “Join the team”
9. Select your fundraising page to add it to the team!
10. You can then send your own justgiving address to friends to raise sponsorship. Any target you set on your own page will automatically add to the team target.
If you have any difficulties you can contact the justgiving support team on 0845 078 2063 or email the Walk for ME team at email@example.com
or find Walk for ME on Facebook.
If you have a pet and would like to join George and Graham by doing a Walkies for ME 2017 for Invest in ME Research then you are welcome to use this link to the page they have set up, which is already part of Team Walk for ME 2017 – https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Walkies-for-ME1
Click here for our page about Walk for ME.
A huge thank you to Team Walk for ME for 5 amazing years!